Windex® 10 C | 10-20 feet sized boats
Windex® 10 C was designed as a smaller version of the well-known Windex® 15.
Windex® 10 C will be the perfect choice for smaller cruising and racing boats from 3-6 meter (10-20 feet). Although this is a smaller model, it obviously has the same superior saphire storage as Windex® 15.
- Windex® 10 C will be the perfect choice for smaller cruising and racing boats from 3-6 meter (10-20 feet).
- Windex® wind vanes for sailors that need exceptional performance at the best value of any wind indicator worldwide. The secret is in the sapphire jewel suspension bearing, large fin-low inertia vane, and easy-to-read, fully adjustable tacking tab system.
- Reflector tape on the vane and tacking tabs make Windex® 10 C easy to see day and night. Windex® vanes are sturdy and when installed properly, offer many years of use. They have been wind tunnel tested to wind speeds of 40 m/s.
- Windex® wind vanes remain the top performing wind indicators in the world and offers exceptional performance with great value.
- Provides accurate apparent wind direction information for cruisers and racers.
- Saphire jewel suspension bearing makes the device sensitive in light air and responsive in heavy air.
Windex® 10 C data:
Vane length 250mm (10”)
Height 270 mm (10,5”)
Weight 31 gr (1,2 ounces)
It has a 5/16” thread or you can drill a 8 mm hole and mount it with washer an nut
Assembly instructions for Windex 10.