Windex® Scout 90 | 15-40 feet boats
Windex® Scout 90 is a combination of a VHF antenna from Scout. This unique solution has Windex® 15 on top of Scout’s well-known VHF antenna, which enables high-quality VHF transmission and an accurate wind display. Windex® Scout VHF 50, 3dB Gain, is a must for every yacht owner.
- Windex® Scout 90 will be the perfect choice for all cruising and racing boats from 5-12 (15-40 feet) meter that also need a high quality VHF antenna.
- This unique solution positions the Windex® 15 on top of the Scout’s rigid foam injected antenna, allowing for high quality VHF transmission and true undisturbed relative wind readings.
- Equipped with a 3 mm thick stainless steel mounting bracket, which guarantees maximum stability to the installation. The female N type connector allows for maximum signal transmission.
- Windex® wind vanes for sailors that need exceptional performance at the best value of any wind indicator worldwide. The secret is in the sapphire jewel suspension bearing, large fin-low inertia vane, and easy-to-read, fully adjustable tacking tab system.
- Windex Scout 90 has a 3dB range.
- Reflector tape on the vane and tacking tabs make Windex® 15 easy to see day and night. Windex® vanes are sturdy and when installed properly, offer many years of use. They have been wind tunnel tested to wind speeds of 40 m/s
- Windex® wind vanes remain the top performing wind indicators in the world and offers exceptional performance with great value.
- Provides accurate apparent wind direction information for cruisers and racers.
- Saphire jewel suspension bearing makes the device sensitive in light air and responsive in heavy air.
Windex® Scout 90 data:
Vane length 380mm (15”)
Height 960 mm (38,5”)
Weight 300 gr (10,8 ounces)
It has a stainless steel bracket for installation on the mast