Windex® 15 | 15-40 feet sized boats
WINDEX 15 is the perfect choice for all family and racing boats from about 29 to 40 feet. The WINDEX Wind Indicator offers exceptionally good performance. The secret is the needle that rests in a safari layer, which means that Windex 15 finds the shifts even in extremely weak winds.
Reflector tape on the vane and tacking tabs make Windex® 15 easy to see day and night. Windex® vanes are sturdy and when installed properly, offer many years of use. They have been wind tunnel tested to wind speeds of 40 m/s
- Windex® 15 will be the perfect choice for all cruising and racing boats from 5-12 (15-40 feet) meter.
- Windex® wind vanes for sailors that need exceptional performance at the best value of any wind indicator worldwide. The secret is in the sapphire jewel suspension bearing, large fin-low inertia vane, and easy-to-read, fully adjustable tacking tab system.
- Reflector tape on the vane and tacking tabs make Windex® 15 easy to see day and night. Windex® vanes are sturdy and when installed properly, offer many years of use. They have been wind tunnel tested to wind speeds of 40 m/s
- Windex® wind vanes remain the top performing wind indicators in the world and offers exceptional performance with great value.
- Provides accurate apparent wind direction information for cruisers and racers
- Saphire jewel suspension bearing makes the device sensitive in light air and responsive in heavy air
Windex® 15 with BirdSpike data:
Vane length 380mm (15”)
Height 370 mm (14,5”)
Weight 100 gr (3,6 ounces)
It has a 5/16” thread or drill a 8 mm hole and mount with washer and nut
Here is a video of how to assemble a Windex 15