Windex® XL | 40+ feet sized boats
Windex® XL has been developed as a result of the sailboats becoming larger. The new, large Windex® XL model is specially designed for these boats. Windex® XL is recommended for boats of 40-100 feet. It obviously has the same fine technology as the smaller models.
- Windex® XL will be the perfect choice for all cruising and racing boats from 12 meter or more (40 feet or more) meter.
- Windex® wind vanes for sailors that need exceptional performance at the best value of any wind indicator worldwide. The secret is in the sapphire jewel suspension bearing, large fin-low inertia vane, and easy-to-read, fully adjustable tacking tab system.
- Reflector tape on the vane and tacking tabs make Windex® XL easy to see day and night. Windex® vanes are sturdy and when installed properly, offer many years of use. They have been wind tunnel tested to wind speeds of 40 m/s.
- Windex® wind vanes remain the top performing wind indicators in the world and offers exceptional performance with great value.
- Provides accurate apparent wind direction information for cruisers and racers.
- Saphire jewel suspension bearing makes the device sensitive in light air and responsive in heavy air.
Windex® XL data:
Vane length 570 mm (23”)
Height 570 mm (23”)
Weight 150 gr (5,4 ounces)
It has a 5/16” thread or you can drill a 8 mm hole and mount it with washer an nut
Windex XL is the precision wind direction indicator for sailboats.